Start › Foren › Forum › TP Link TL-WR902AC

Schlagwörter: 

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen – 526 bis 528 (von insgesamt 528)
  • Autor
    Beiträge
  • #5865
    Camposur
    Teilnehmer

      Hallo zusammen,

      It has been a while, but I finally got some time to try and improve my setup. After some tedious back and forth with the help of AI I managed to prolong the listening sessions, however today I started to get some brief drop-outs and then out of sudden lost of connectivity with the TL-WR902AC. AI says that after all modifications on the OpenWRT side it could be that under load the power supply can’t sustain this specific radio’s current draw over time, which is at 15 dBm at the moment, given my home configuration.

      Has anybody experienced something similar or might have any useful suggestions?

      Thanks in advance.

      All the best,
      Bruno

      #5869
      Eric
      Administrator

        Hallo Bruno,

        läuft der WR902AC mit 10Base-T oder 100Base-TX?

        Beste Grüsse,

        Eric

        #5872
        Camposur
        Teilnehmer

          Hello Eric,

          It is the 100Base-TX as with my setup I cannot use the 10Base-T.

          As of now, after countless hours, I have tried the WR902AC at 2.4GHz with different dBm, with and without a WR802N as an access point, the WR902AC at 5GHz and in every single case I have had the same issue: the box suddenly hangs. The only constant along all these different settings has been the 3.3V PSU.

          Perhaps my particular environment is too harsh for this kind of tweak and I should just forget about this whole endeavor…

          All the best,
          Bruno

        Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen – 526 bis 528 (von insgesamt 528)
        • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.